About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Rachel Nelson {Senior 2012}

Meet Rachel Nelson, a member of the Bryan High School Class of 2012. She has been dear friend of mine & my family for the past year. She is such a bright & life-loving person! Her passion for God & life is infectious & you just can't help but smile when you're around her! She plans to go to Texas A&M University in Galveston, Texas.
Congratulations to Rachel on completing high school. May God grant you the best in your coming years! :)















Haha, this is what longhorns really look like :p



















































No comments:

Post a Comment