About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

6-3-10

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
So think about this. God created a tree, a stream, without so much of ANYTHING. He just said it & boom there it was. Crazy right? God's just cool like that. He reminds us that He is ALL-POWERFUL with the things around us.
One thing I've noticed during the spring & summer is that after it rains, everything looks so green & fresh & clean! I love it! God is so good to provide these trees with the nourishment needed to help them grow & mature, ultimately reminding us that God is all-powerful!
Praise the Lord for everything He does throughout our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment