About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ashlock Family Maternity Shoot

Ashlock Family Maternity Photoshoot
This was my first maternity shoot & I had a blast. This couple was so sweet & very comfortable in front of the camera. Hope you all enjoy the pictures! Feedback is always welcome! Click on each picture to see it at its original size!

Number 6:24-26
The Lord bless you & keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face towards you & give you peace.
Jeremiah 1:5a
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...





 













 



1 comment:

  1. These are so awesome and precious! I think my favorite is the belly shot with his hands and the blocks spelling Shawn. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete