About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

5-3-10

Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power & divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
How can anyone look at this awesome creation & think "There is no God!"
Brings to mind so many quotes from C.S. Lewis
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
"Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that is has no meaning..."
"We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade, the presence of God."
C.S. Lewis is sooo correct in these quotes. Man can deny it all they want, but the truth & reality is that God made this earth & He called it good. His creation shouts His presence, & if you don't see that, pray & ask God to take off that blindfold that the devil has so cleverly placed over your eyes because His creation is absolutely astounding!

1 comment: