About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

5-7-10

1 Timothy 2:1-2
First of all, then, I urge that entreaties & prayers, petitions & thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings & all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil & quiet life in all godliness & dignity.
This verse became so real when Obama was elected president last November. My family was especially worried because my dad works for the United States Postal Service, but God has provided immensely so. My dad still has his job & God has seen fit to bless him for the work that he does. I do not know why God allowed for Obama to be elected President but I do know what God tells us to do when an authority figure is elected that does not fit with God's description of a righteous man. But God's ways are not our ways & He has a plan, even when we do not see it. So please let this be reminder to pray for our President & that God would use him for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment