About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes! - William Wordsworth

Matthew 6:27-29 MSG
Has anyone by fussing in front of the mirror ever gotten taller by so much as an inch? All this time and money wasted on fashion—do you think it makes that much difference? Instead of looking at the fashions, walk out into the fields and look at the wildflowers. They never primp or shop, but have you ever seen color and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them.


Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair... - Susan Polis Shutz
                                          
Where flowers bloom so does hope. - Lady Bird Johnson
Earth laughs in flowers. - Henry David Thoreau
Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. - Jeremy Bentham
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. - Abraham Lincoln
                                
God has sown His name on the heavens in glittering stars; but on earth He planteth His name by the tender flowers. - Jean Paul Richter
There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin
        

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are allll awesome!! My favorite is the yellow spotted lily...yellow tiger lily? Anyway, it's gorgeous! Good job!

    ReplyDelete