About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hannah Hoelscher & Caitlin Dowell Best Friend Birthday Photoshoot

Hello everybody, hope this blog post finds you well & blessed.
This photoshoot was so much fun. The occasion was for these best friends' birthdays [each of them have impacted my life greatly in their own way] as their birthdays are 3 days apart & the past couple of years I have done a photoshoot of them as their present. This year was so much fun, so many outfits & really no limit on time, so we just had a ton of fun with it. All of the hair, make-up, & outfit coordination was done by themselves!
Thank you Mrs. Hoelscher for letting me borrow your camera!

If y'all could be praying for me that would be awesome. I have come to discover that I hold my back a certain way when I'm doing photoshoots & afterwards it is rather painful, so if y'all could be praying that my parents & I find a solution for this problem or that God would heal me completely, that would be amazing!

Hope y'all enjoy these pictures! If you would like to see them bigger, then just click on the image & it will blow it up for you. Leave comments on which ones are your favorites. I would love y'alls feedback! :]







No editing on this one at all!













































No editing on this one at all!






















No comments:

Post a Comment