About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Monday, April 19, 2010

4-19-10

Ezekiel 17:24
"All the trees of the field will know that I am the Lord; I bring down the high tree, exalt the low tree, dry up the green tree & make the dry tree flourish. I am the Lord; I have spoken, & I will perform it."
God is soooo powerful & strong! This verse was very convicting to me because recently I've been having a hard time with trusting God in certain areas of my life. & He basically tells me right here, "Um hello!!! Look what I can do with the trees, I've given you this promise & I will perform it!" Basically a blow to the gut in one way yet so comforting in another. How amazing is it that we can trust God with every area of our life?!?! Reminds me of a hymn "Tis so sweet"
Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at His word, just to rest upon His promise, just to know, "Thus saith the Lord!"
Anyways, that's what's on my mind & heart today! God bless you all!

1 comment: