About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

4-25-10

Psalm 23:2
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
Ok so just let that sink in. Through this verse God has reminded me of the rest that He gives. Honestly, I didn't really know what I was going to post because I'm so exhausted from the awesome retreat this weekend that I didn't come up with anything. But then I looked at the picture again & remembered this verse & what it meant. God is so good to grant rest! I love how the psalmist says "He makes me lie down in green pastures" meaning that God grants us rest even when we think we don't need it, oh but we do need it, more than we ever admit. Thanking God for the rest that He gives & definitely planning to just go rest in a field or something this week.
God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a beautiful picture! I love the vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete