About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4-7-10

God's power was displayed very very effectively today!
One minute I was sitting at my desk working on pictures when I heard this loud pounding. Thinking that is was just a hard rain I looked out the window & its hailing marble-sized pieces of hail. My siblings & I all ran outside to see it. In those few minutes I snapped a few pictures but was utterly amazed at how powerful God is. One minute its overcast/sunny & the next its hailing & then 5 minutes later it stops. It was definitely a God thing because I had been praying that God would reveal Himself to me in different ways each day & with the hail it was like He was saying, "Sarah look what I can do! Look what I can control! Aren't you in awe of Me?!" Such a wonderful feeling to be loved by a God who can do something like this, who can start the hailing & stop the hailing in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment