About Me

My photo
Bryan, Texas, United States
Hi, my name is Sarah Dowell & I am based out of Bryan, Tx. I just started looking into photography a couple of years ago & God showed me that I really have a talent for it & gave me a desire to continue with it. I love taking pictures. So many possibilities Because I am an amateur photographer, I charge $30 an hour with unlimited shots & outfit changes. I edit my favorites & post my favorites on my blog/facebook/flickr & give you a cd of all of the shots plus the ones that I edited. Just comment on this blog if you would like me to do your pictures! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bluebonnet Saturday with the Bakers & the Dowells

Oh lovely Texas flowers. This was so fun & so spontaneous. I loved it! These kids are so sweet & loving!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Sweet Sister Emily
Emily & Karli
The 3 youngest kids in my family! Elias, Emily, & Karli
Elias & Karli
A laugh is a smile that bursts - Mary H. Waldrip
Cuties!
Elias & Karli
Sweet Sydney :]

She was playing peek-a-boo

How she smells a flower



Brandi, Cannon, & Sydney
Brandi, Sydney, & Cannon
The best buddies: Elias & Cannon
They love each other, I promise! :]
So cute!
Elias & Cannon
I'm pretty sure that these girls will stay best friends for the entire lives!
Brandi & Karli
Kisses
Brandi, Sydney, & Karli
What a blessed gift friendship is
Karli & Brandi

1 comment:

  1. i have the most talented best friend on the face of this earth! i'm in love with all of them!

    ReplyDelete